Thanks for joining us, tonight’s panel offers a check-in with our local governments and institutions about efforts and progress towards increased sustainability. Our panel will examine progress on a global scale, and we’ll be inquiring about the relationship of climate and pandemic, and what we’ve learned from the shutdown. The panel will also offer an update about the Jordan Cove LNG development. We go live at 6:30 pm, at about 7:30 we move to viewer questions, which can be submitted to the livestream on our Facebook page, or to cityspeak@corvallisadvocate.
- OSU Sustainability Officer, Brandon Trelstad
- City of Corvallis Sustainability Coordinator, Scott Dybvad
- Benton County Sustainability Coordinator, Sean McGuire
- Corvallis School District Sustainability Specialist, Bailey Payne
- Trish Weber, 350 Corvallis
- Jillian Gregg, OSU Crop and Soil Science Instructor
online access, and $10 monthly, you can add our daily newsletter. Please consider subscribing or