Police received a tip on Wednesday that Larar had sexually explicit pictures on his phone involving the infant. Serving a warrant at Lahar’s residence, investigators found evidence of numerous sex crimes involving the girl.
Lahar faces charges of:
- Rape I (3 counts)
- Sodomy I
- Sexual Abuse I (7 counts)
- Using a Child in Display of Sexually Explicit Conduct (15 counts)
- Encouraging Child Sex Abuse I (15 counts)
- Incest (7 counts)
- Possession of Materials Depicting Sexually Explicit Conduct of a Child I (15 counts)
- Encouraging Child Sex Abuse II (15 counts)
- Sexual Misconduct (7 counts)
- Endangering the Welfare of a Minor (7 counts)
- Contributing to the Sexual Delinquency of a Minor (7 counts)
Police are asking anyone with further information to contact Detective Greg Kantola at (541) 766-6781.