Shorter on space than usual this month, but that certainly doesn’t translate to the walk itself. A handful of new creative spaces have popped up, some favorites have come back, and even some non-traditional spots are showing work.
There’s always a question of quality vs. quantity, but I don’t think you’re going to have any issues considering what everyone has going down. In fact, your biggest problem might be trying to find the cash for a taxi or a Segway or something so you can actually get around to look at everything.
The CAW traditionally runs from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., but not all venues follow the standard.
• Cyrano’s Bookbinding & Art Supplies, 361 SW 2nd St. & Adams
• Darkside Cinema, 215 SW 4th St.
• Fred Amos Art Studio, 340 SW 2nd St. Studio #12
• The Hold, 425 SW 4th St., Suite E-2
• Karen Wysopal Studio, 230 SW 3rd St. #310
• Untitled Works Studio, 460 SW Madison Ave., Ste 16
• CEI ArtWorks Gallery, 408 SW Monroe Avenue, Suite 110
• The Littlest Gallery, Glass Case at Starbucks, 4th Street at Madison
• Studio Beatrice, 230 NW 6th Street
• The Arts Center, 700 SW Madison Avenue
• Pops Art Studio, 425 SW Madison Avenue, Suite P1
• BISON BISON! • 354 SW Madison Ave. • 4 – 8 p.m.
More information can be found at http://www.
By Johnny Beaver